Hide Local Drive Without Using the Software

by 10:40 0 comments
Sometimes we need to hide the local drives. Many of them don't know how to hide local drives. But it is very easy to hide local drives without software. We are already seen Hide Local Drive Using Command prompt. 
Now i'm going to share another method to hide local drive.


STEPS

    • Go to my computer. And right click on the my computer then click Manage.
    • Now the computer management window will pop up.
    • In that window click on disk management.
    • In that disk management window you will see your driver name and driver letters.
    • Select the drive which you want to hide and right click on that. Then click Change Drive Letters and path
    • Then click remove button. Go and check your my computer the drive will be hidden.
  • If you want to review the drive do the first 5 process again and click on add then you chose the drive letter.
  • After that the drive will be visible. That's it very easy.

Tejen Dave

Developer

I'm a hacker, but I'm the good kind of hackers. And I've never been a criminal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment